To reduce expense, we can use local bus for transferring from Hanoi to Ha Giang (Promotion option). Depending on your needs, please select options in tour price list.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. On the way to Ha Giang we will visit Ethnology Museum in Thai Nguyen province. Arrive Ha Giang, visit a Tay village, stay with local people in their house.
Day 2: Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Dong Van (B)
After breakfast get on car to Dong Van, on the way visit Lung Cu Flag Pole, the Northernmost point of Vietnam. Have some stops for taking photo and contemplate breath taking landscape of the area. Have lunch en route.
Afternoon visit some villages on the way. Visit Vuong Chi Sinh's house, a land lord of H'Mong hill tribe in the past.
Arrive Dong Van, check in guest house, free time to visit the small town. If it is early you can have a short trek to Don Cao, a mountaintop bunker built by French military in the wartime to control the area. Free to enjoy dinner and homestay in Dong Van town.
Day 3: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ha Giang
Have breakfast and visit Dong Van Market (market day on Sunday). Depart to Meo Vac on Ma Pi Leng Pass. On the way you can visit Meo Vac or Lung Phinh market (if on market day). Have lunch in Yen Minh town.
On the way to Ha Giang visit Lung Tam handicraft village of H'Mong hill tribe or Lung Khuy cave, a very beautiful cave newly discovered. Have dinner and stay at a hotel in Ha Giang.
Day 4: Ha Giang - Hanoi
After breakfast, check-out and get on our car back to Hanoi.
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the tour in Ha Giang.
- Personal luggage should be no more than 6kg. Good shoes, rain gear, warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
- Single surcharge: +$10
- Promotion Tours: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Hanoi transferred by public bus
- Adventure Tour: Services as in Promotion Tour but there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
- Private A/C transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang and vice-versa. (Not for promotion and adventure tours)
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and border entry permission.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner).
- 1 bottle of fresh water daily.
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.